Thursday, November 24, 2005

Azeri comment

HI,(Selamlar) this is the first message of mine at this forum.

I am an Azerabiajni Turk from the country now called Persia.

and Azerbaijani turks were always a subject here.

I have seen many Persians and even Turkmen friends callin Azerbaijanies as persians.

To solev this question fro myself I donated my genes to the Genographic project condacted by National geography and the results was that I have M17(Ra1) marker.

Proving that my family are related to Turkmens,Kirkizs, and Kazaks from central Asia, the butiful grasslands of Scytians, Huns and Turks.

This was a clear answer fro me about the Azerbaijani Turks and their blood line.

This marker is almost zero between Persians and olny could be founf between east persians in khorasan, who could be assimilated turks to persian culture.

I really fill happy to have a prove at least for myself that there are still

Turkish blood in Azerbaijan the land of Oguz tribes.

I love all cultures and respect them even I am fluent in Persian.But francly I hate that somebody else calls me something which I am not really.

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7059&PN=1&TPN=1

Oslonor: Azeri Turks are not related to Aryan migration. All sources confirm that.

No comments: